King saud medical city

Hi my name is kylie
I'm moving to riyadh...

Does anyone have any idea of how the King Saud Medical City is?

if possible, please provide information regarding the following
Is it a govt. hospital directly under the MoH ?

Do they provide accommodation in their campus ?

Also where and how can i make friends? (This is going to be my First time in riyadh)

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yeah it runs on governmental funding so yes it's public and you'd have to check out whether or not they are providing you some sorta accommodation which i think they would do so and about friends you already got one as I'm here   ;)

KylieStone wrote:

Does anyone have any idea of how the King Saud Medical City is?

Hospital for rich people.

KylieStone wrote:

if possible, please provide information regarding the following
Is it a govt. hospital directly under the MoH ?

Most big hospitals are run by the government and are always under MoH.

KylieStone wrote:

Do they provide accommodation in their campus ?

They provide housing for all employees. Of course women are with women inside a heavily guarded building and men are with men.

KylieStone wrote:

Also where and how can i make friends? (This is going to be my First time in riyadh)

That's a very weird question. Usually people are wanting to be friends on the new guy/girl  :lol:

Hey Kylie
How are you doing?
I hope you are enjoying your stay in Riyadh  :)

I am a Saudi guy living Riyadh and I would like to know some native English speaker living in Riyadh. If you're still interested in making friends, let me know  ;)

Salman93 wrote:

Hey Kylie
I am a Saudi guy living Riyadh and I would like to know some native English speaker living in Riyadh. If you're still interested in making friends, let me know  ;)

Apart from the lady not posting in many months so it's unlikely she'll see your post, I assume you're aware of the possible punishments for doing what you're attempting.

Fred wrote:
Salman93 wrote:

Hey Kylie

Apart from the lady not posting in many months so it's unlikely she'll see your post, I assume you're aware of the possible punishments for doing what you're attempting.

Please enlighten me, what am I attempting?
This was very disrespectful of you  :nothappy:

Salman93 wrote:
Fred wrote:
Salman93 wrote:

Hey Kylie

You seem to be attempting to meet the lady, the wink suggesting a minimum of that.

Fred wrote:
Salman93 wrote:
Fred wrote:

You seem to be attempting to meet the lady, the wink suggesting a minimum of that.

Thank you for the clarification  ;)

Please do not misinterpret my wink  :D