Access to live CNBC/US stock ticker tape in Mexico?

Hello all,
My husband and I are not yet expats and are exploring parts of Mexico. As my husband is an active stock trader, he needs to have access to real-time market information.

In the states he does this through CNBC and/or Bloomberg via Xfinity. We were told by Xfinity that we could probably set up recordings of his daily shows and then view them in Mexico by streaming the shows while the recording was going on. So a slight delay but still quite good.

What we found on a recent visit to Mexico was that very little programming recorded via Xfinity was available for viewing in Mexico. I understand international intellectual property/licensing rights is the issue - which makes perfect sense.

My question for the group is, does anyone know a way to get real-time (or close to real-time) US stock market ticker tape information, and ideally CNBC, while in Mexico?

The closest we were able to come was constantly refreshing a watch list of specific stocks online, but that is far different from being able to see movement in the market overall.

Thank you in advance for any words of wisdom,
Leslie

Mybe using a VPN to change your IP address? Not sure what Xfinity is exactly, but if it's over the Internet using a VPN set to a US address should work.

I am going to try either a Smart DNS or VPN and stream to my Amazon Fire TV.  The SMART DNS and/or VPN will spoof the US based server into thinking you are still in the US. 

I am not sure, but you might be able to do the same from a tablet or computer.

Oh so smart! Of course! Thank you very much. We will investigate setting up a VPN or Smart DNS, and then giving it a shot when we head down in the fall.

I talked to a couple of friends who are way smarter than I am on this stuff.  Both DNS and VPN have an advantage over the other depending on what your main purpose might be.  I can't recall which one is better for secure transactions, which I assume is highly desirable for you.  You may want to explore both to see which service better suits your purpose.