Which bank in Mexico City that is appropriate for foreigners?

Before I ask my question, I would like to share my recent experience...

My recent encounter with Banco Santander's branch at Av. Pdte. Masaryk 109 in Mexico City, coupled with the service provided by Armando Lopez and Julio Zepeda at that branch, was nothing short of a nightmare. 

To begin with, I approached Armando Lopez and Julio Zepeda for assistance with opening an account with “Santander Select” as well as an international remittance for me to live in Mexico City. Shockingly, Julio Zepeda provided me with the wrong SWIFT code of Banco Santander Spain rather than Mexico, which led to a cascade of issues down the line. Despite my persistent attempts to seek clarification by reaching out via email and phone call to both of them, I received no response for an entire week. The subsequent excuse provided by Armando Lopez, claiming that external emails are not received by Santander employees, was absurd and contradictory to my previous interactions because I did receive email reply from them!  This error already caused a significant delay and inconvenience in the transfer process.

Upon correcting the SWIFT code and confirming all wiring instructions with Armando Lopez after all, I sent the funds again, only to face a recurrence of the previous issue. Despite providing detailed tracking information and codes for Armando Lopez to initiate an investigation with the paying bank, no action was taken. Armando Lopez had the audacity to assert that there is a fee and I had to be present in person for investigation purposes, and I should be happy that he would waive that for me.  I am puzzled about the process and he just refused to talk to me on phone and asserted that we remained on whatsapp for communication.  Of course the funds were once again bounced back days after yet he still said this is still under investigation at a “higher level”.  This lack of accountability and responsibility on the bank's part is utterly disgraceful.

To add insult to injury, I discovered a charge of MXN870 was levied on my account due to it not meeting the minimum balance requirement. This fee, undoubtedly a result of the bank's incompetence and mishandling of my funds, further exacerbated my frustration and financial burden.

Now it has again been 3 weeks.  Based on the liaison with Armando Lopez, all the responses that I received include: (1) refusal of providing me on paper about the all the wiring instructions: (2) refusal of confirmation with me about the intermediate; (3) no refund to the above charge because the account is frozen!  For God's sake, how can I trust you again without proper wiring instructions to top up my account?

Advice from everyone's experience please, which bank(s) have good english speaking bank manager to help a foreigner to set up banking facilities before we move to Mexico City?  I would like to set up this important platform so I have cash to rent a place  etc. before I actually move there.