Seeking opportunity to work in Netherlands

I am writing this  to know there exists a opportunity to work in Netherlands.

As I will be accompanying my spouse on dependent visa, who will be Netherlands on kennismigrant visa for longer period starting 01 June 2018 .

A 5+ years of experience in Automotive Product Design and Development, widely known for the ability to troubleshoot issues that can affect process & One point contact for Tolerance stack up with Good Knowledge on GD&T. Currently looking for a suitable role and to be part of your esteemed company where I can maximize my knowledge and skills and contribute towards the growth of the organization.
Educational Qualification:
•    M.Tech Manufacturing Management from Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani. First class Distinction with 8.59 CGPA
•    B.E in Mechanical Engineering, from B.V.B. College of Engineering & Tech, Hubli Affiliated to V.T.U, Karnataka. First class Distinction with  8.74 CGPA

VIS VSA & UG NX are my CAD skills
I have worked in Stuttgart for Robert Bosch,GmBh for nearly 4months as part of International assignment in state of Baden-Wurttemberg, of Germany.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

I'm assuming that your spouse's future employer has covered all the immigration aspects for both of you.

On the face of it, you have good skills and that assuming your qualifications are recognised in Holland,  they should be transferable.  The thing that was troubling me is if there is a marketplace for your skills in Holland.  So I've just done a quick Google search and come up with a wiki page that lists them; this link will take you there.

My advice is that once you get to Holland, contact these companies directly and see what they have to offer.  Our experience is that unless you have some unique skill that they need now and you are ready and able to move immediately, that there is not a lot of point in applying from India, so get the move over with and your family settled in first.

You may also want to consider to start learning Dutch, it will only benefit you for the future.

If you have any further specific questions, please come back to us.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team