Job murcia for English ex pat

Hi I'm leaving the uk this week and would welcome any kind of help to find a job. I'm a uk citizen, I have a degree in property and also I have been self employed for the last six years owning a convenience store, I have 10 years of retail experience.  I have recently sold my store in the uk and looking for any kind of work in Spain, murcia. I have temporary accommodation near san javier airport and willing to travel in a 10 mile radius. I have a uk driving license. I would appreciate if anyone could give me any kind of work to get myself started in Spain. Please email me on *** or contact me on*** even if you can offer any kind advice or recommendations.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Vsaleem,

Please drop an advert in the Jobs in Murcia section of the website for better visibility.

All the best,
Bhavna

You say you just sold up in U.K.   beware that if you are tax resident in spain for any part time of the financial year you are obliged to tax in spain on your worldwide income for the whole of that years

Tax free or exempt income in U.K. is not usually tax free on Spain

Suggest you consider taking legal advise if you have not done so

Thank you joncar I didn't know that. Thank you for the advice. I will be informing my accountant

If one moves to Spain, i.e. makes it their main home,  they become tax resident immediately, the 3 month / 183 day rules  do not apply in such circumstances.

Hello everyone,

Please note that some off-topic posts have been removed from this thread.

all the best,
Bhavna