Moving out

Hi my name is Neil and my wife's name is Lynne we are looking to move to Mercia in February next year any help you can give us job wise would be very much appreciated also the places bes to rent we have see a few on the websites just can't decide thanks

Hi richmon216 and welcome to expat.com, :)

Can you be more specific about where you're moving in Mercia so I can redirect you to jobs more revelant for your location?

Thanks .

Anas,
Expat.com Team  :)

Do you mean Murcia in Spain as your profile says you are looking to move to Spain?

SimCityAT
Expat team

To be honest not sure yet central Mercia looks the best bet hoping to view properties around Xmas time put deposit down to secure a home then back to England tie loose ends up then Spain here we come

Yes Murcia Spain ....never been but looks a beautiful place to live

I would appreciate any direction you could give us regarding jobs we are both really not bothered what we do thanks

Hi Richmond216,

Perhaps some details about the kind of job you are looking for, your field of work ?

You may read the articles under the Work in Spain section, however they are mostly general information. If you provide some details about your exact search, members might be able to shed the light on your specific needs.

All the very best,
Bhavna

Thank you for your input