Hey/ English girl seeking friends in Murcia!

Hey

I will be moving to Murcia at the end of May, in order to become an au pair for the summer!!
I have no friends there what so ever, so if anybody on here is in the same situation as me and wants to meet a new friend..
please get in contact..

I have never visited Murcia before, this will be my first time, so i am really looking forward to it!!!

so if anyone wants to go for coffee or meet up anywhere... get in touch!!!!

regards nicki

hi IŽll be glad to meet you but I am not your age if you donŽt see any inconvient on that let me know
best regards
CARLOS::):):):)

Murcia's a great city, Its quite compact and safe, I have been living here nearly 6 months now (I am from the Winchester area), so I am more than happy to offer advice, however I suspect your Spanish hosts will do wonderfully in this regards, as well as the Admins of this site.

Good morning JamesInSpain, thanks for offering your help and don't hesitate to partecipate to the Murcia forum as well!

Regards,

Francesca

Hi, I'd be willing to meet you and show the city while we do a language swap. You come in a perfect date because later, weather is really hot. If you want to contact me, my mail is [email protected].

Kisses.