Questions about job

Hi everyone,
I'm living with my husband and my baby girl in Iran now. Here we have too many tentions thats why we decided to move to malaysia. I am nail technician with 5 years professional  experience and my husband 's career is in a digital edition and a book bound . He is also the director of the publishing house in tehran. I just want to know if we can get a job on our business. Also I cant trust on internet job offers.
Can we go malaysia as turists and find a job there and take the letter then change our visa or what?

I don't think it will be very easy for either of you to find jobs with work permits in Malaysia because the jobs you do can easily be done by local Malaysians. Immigration does not approve applications when there are local job candidates available. The only exception would be if your husband's language skills were required.

There are only a few sectors which employ foreigners, the main one is Information Technology (software engineers) and the other is construction. The online job portals are quite reliable and used by everyone in Malaysia. But you will notice that certain local languages are required for most jobs. The system here is applicants who are shortlisted for interview are the only ones contacted by the employer.

Check out Facebook groups for Iranians in Malaysia to see if you can network and gain contacts say in the publishing community where Iranians are already either business owners or employed. Don't waste your money coming to look for jobs until you have some firm leads to follow up.

Thanx so much.