English speaking accountant and lawyer required

Hi,

Ive been looking around for a decent lawyer and accountant in Marrakech, but they need to be fluent in their english speaking.

If anyone can suggest some companies for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

I specify fluent, as i have been to accountants whom would have been a perfect fit for me, and the business, but as they weren't fluent in their english, it made it very difficult to discuss specifics, and strategies, where a normal conversation would take 10 mins, it would take 30, having to confirm that all was discussed and understood, and then to re-iterate.

Im looking for local companies as i want to promote them over large multinational corporations. Ive seen some company formation costs of £3200, $1000, and 4500DH, when the application cost itself is 3000DH.

(wasnt sure which category to post this in, as it spans 3 of the listed ones)

Phil

Hi, Phil

Have you had any luck with your search?

Thanks

Amine

Hi,

I've had some luck. But any information is always good.

Phil

I know two but one out of Casablanca and the other Rabat.  Wishing you great luck in your search.

Hi, Phil

I am a Chartered Accountant with over 18 years' experience in the UK - I have been doing some advisory work for Int. Donors (Dev. Aid) - all from the UK - but just moved to Marrakech - I use the services of a local Expert-Comptable - I can do the work myself - but was told it's safer to use a locally registered accountant (they will submit your accounts using their name - so added credibility- so as to avoid hassle from the Taxman).

Happy to help if needed

Best regards,

Amine

Hi
I know a native canadian lady in Agadir who use to be accountant in Canada if this could help.

Hi,

Thanks for all people's advice. I've found just the right accountant/consultant I was looking for. I managed to hold the meeting in French, which surprised even myself!

I also met up with Amine as well in my travels, nice guy!

Now I'm looking for a lawyer in Agadir, Marrakech, and a transport company in marrakech.

Hi Amine,
I am in need of an English speaking accountant in Marrakech as well.  Do you mind sharing your contact?

Thank you

Hi Dizzi,
Does the accountant you found speak English? If yes do you mind sharing? What about the lawyer have you had any luck finding one that speaks English? 

As it relates to the Transportation company have you found what you were looking for? I own a transportation company in Marrakech.  Thanks in advance for your response.

Diana

Phil.

I saw your post about English speaking Accountant and Lawyer. I would like to set up a company in Marrakech and am seeking an English speaking Accountant and Lawyer. Can you kindly share details of any one you know.

Thank you.
Mukesh.

Phil.

I saw your post about English speaking Accountant and Lawyer. I would like to set up a company in Marrakech and am seeking an English speaking Accountant and Lawyer. Can you kindly share details of any one you know.

Thank you.
Mukesh.

Hi, sorry i just saw this. Youre still interested?

Phil

Yes, I am still interested...

I will be in Morocco from 9th to 17th.

Please do let me know if you can assist in any way.

Thank you.
Mukesh

@Dizzl Hi Phil, please could you share any contact info re English speaking accountant and lawyer in Marrakesh that you discovered? Trying to find them but would trust word of mouth suggestions more. Thank you so much! Sarah