Searching for Clinical research associate job

Hi,
This is tabassum can anybody plz help me to find the job for clinical research associate in Malaysia and i am even ready to join through consultancy for this job. Please help if anybody can do so and if any consultancy is there to join for this job plz give me details.

Ive been looking around for more portals that have different employers using them and suggest you may want to look at Jora and Glassdoor. The type of job you are looking for would normally be done by the local workforce, unless you have some niche skills - which you should explain in your applications. Also ensure you have all the experience required in a job specification. I also would encourage you to look outside the KL area at other centres such as Johor and Penang

Thank u for ur reply yes i did about my experience and my projects.. But didnot find any improvement or phone calls from companies i applied in job street and in glass door but it didn't help me..can u plz tell me if any consultancy that can help to find such job.

Recruitment is a slow process here, especially in academia.  Also we have just had the end of the academic year so no-one has worked since November 2017.

Jora has jobs
https://my.jora.com/cat/clinical-medica … jYQAvD_BwE

Recruitment Consultancies are advertising their positions on the portals so you will see the names when you view the vacancies. You can then go to their website and interact with them directly.

For the universities etc.  I suggest you get a list of the ones present in Malaysia and check their websites for vacancies.

Thank u soo much hope it will help me to find job.

I assume from what you write you took your degree in your home country and your experience is also from there?  I'm just wondering about the IELTS requirements here in Malaysia when working in Academia.