First entry once stage 1 is visa is approved

Hi Team,

My stage 1 visa application is in progress. I would like to know what the max time line for the first entry once the stage 1 visa is stamped? ( For ex. Once the UK visa is stamped we have to travel with in 30 days) similarly do we have any cut of time line for the 1st entry once the stage 1 visa is stamped.

Waiting for your inputs!!!

Thank you.

Your visa with reference is valid for 6 months. That is what is stamped in your passport  in order to enter Malaysia. The EP stamping is then done within  30 days.

Thanks much for the replay. So we have 6 months for the 1st entry once the visa is stamped, am I understanding your answer correctly?

If you don't bother to enter quickly after the VDR is arranged, I can assure you  immigration will take a very close look at your VDR and wonder what you are doing.

I had a Single Entry Visa issued which permitted to live 1 month in malaysia,Once the VDR has been approved you get 3 months time to enter malaysia on a single entry visa to live upto 1 Month.One you reach malaysia you employer will process for EP employment pass.This need to be done within 1 month keeping in mind you have been granted single entry visa.