New In Lyon

Hello everyone!

My name is Susan, I'm 22 years old and I'm from the Netherlands. In two weeks I will move to Lyon to do an internship there. I would like to meet some people, who also speak English, because my French is not so good yet. If your interested in going out or exploring the city, let me know!

Susan

Welcome to Expat.com Susan :)

Hi Susan,

I'm Scottish and have been here for 7 months now. Lyon is a beautiful city with lots of things to offer, particularly when it's sunny!

I would be happy to meet up and show you round when you move over as I know how daunting it can be to move over to a new country.

Helen

Helen

Thanks Julien!

Hi Susan,

I am from the United States and have been in Lyon for about 6 weeks now.  I would be happy to meet with you when you come to Lyon.  It would be nice to have someone who speaks English to explore the city with, especialy since my French is not very good yet either!

Emily

hey there!
im french but I would like to show you some places in Lyon! I have been here since one year.
i would like practise my english!
Bettina.

Hi Bettina :)

Welcome on Expat.com!

Armand

Hello,
You're welcome.
I'm French, and I'm living in the south of Lyon.
I want to improve my English.
So we could try to meet us
Regards
Rachel

Hi Emily, Bettina and Rachel,

Thank you all for your replies! Im happy to hear that your also looking for someone to talk English with and hang out in Lyon.

I'll add you and maybe we can meet up sometime!
I will arrive in Lyon the 26th of april.

Cheers
Susan

Hello Susan,

I will not be in Lyon, the first week of May, but I will meet you with real pleasure

Regards
Rachel

Hi Susan,

I am doing a master in Lyon, so I've been here for almost 8 months now. Tired of speaking French, I would be happy to switch to English :)

Have a nice trip and see you soon maybe !

Eire

Hi Eirene,

Thanks for your message. I'll add you and maybe see you in Lyon!

Susan

hi
i am adam from egypt i am here for signinge contract professiaonal with a hockey club i would like to meet some people and to be friends ;
thanks for the feedback
adam

Hello Dutchie89,

Toujours à Lyon ? Comment se passe l'apprentissage du français ?
Moi je recherche quelqu'un qui pourrait m'aider en néerlandais pas ce n'est pas facile ! Qui peut m'aider !!??

Hello,

I am interested to meet you on lyon, for to chat,
of your life, et perhaps learning french, I am
French, and look for somebody for speaking english
best regards
[email protected]

Hello boudarel and welcome to Expat.com! :)

This thread is dated 2011.
I invite you to start a new thread on the Lyon forum for more visibility.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Good evening,
I am French, and live lyon, I would like to meet you
for speack english, are you right?
You can send à mail,if you agree
[email protected]
cordialy,

Dear Susan, I will move from Amsterdam to Lyon in September, if you like to meet talk english or dutch :) pls.send me PM. here is my email: [email protected]
Hope to meet you soon!
Cheers,
Kata