Meeting new people

Hi!

My name is Prisca. My partner and I just arrived  in Lyon and we would love to meet new people. We used to live in London so being able to continue speaking in English would be great!

Would be nice to go for a coffee ? :)

Prisca

Hello! My name is Lana and Im from Canada. Im also in Lyon to study and to learn French. I am a beginner so I cant soeak French very well. I would love to meet for a cup of coffee if you guys are interested!

Hi Lana

Welcome to Lyon!
Yes it would be nice to meet up! We could go for a coffee this weekend if you are available!

Happy to meet more people if you know any ;)

Let me know!
Prisca

Hello! This weekend sounds good!
I don't know a lot of people as of now, but I'm sure we xan meet more people along the way.
I live near Jean Mace station, whereabouts do you live/which cafe did you want to check out?

Sincerely,
Lana

Hello!
My name is rafaela amd im from Croatia. Would love to meet you, oh my English speaking friend,  but I had check from midwife amd im having low position pregnancy so I cant go far from bed.. if by ant chance you get to montluel, send me msg so we can meet up..and talk easy English oh English
;)

Hello, i just saw ur message, im from peru, but always being living in the states n here in france, im new in Lyon n dnt know this city very good, but i already saw neew spots, just tell me if u still available to go have a walk,
Ernesto

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please only post in English on the anglophone forum. Thank you.

Dear Lana Iam from India recent came to Rennes for masters my French level is poor I would love to share coffee and discuss about things in English if your interested let me know

Hello
my name is Joanna and im from Greece i just come in Lyon to study and i would love to meet people who speak English because my French is not good .I would like to meet you .

you have to register in the chat forums to find people who live near you and speak the same language

[link moderated]