I NEED A GERMAN TUTOR

I'm looking for a private tutor to learn basic German language. Male or Female.My email:[email protected]

Stev

Hi Stev,

Hope you find someone on the site very soon. You may also post an advert in the Germany classifieds under classes section-Language classes.

Wish you good luck,
Christine

Hi Stev,

are you still looking for a german tutor? i was browsing the site earlier and was able to come across on this page German Tutor

She offers tutoring german and she speaks good english. i hope you find this helpful, ciao ^^

Liebe Grüße
Alaine

Hi,

Are you still looking for a tutor??
Which city do you live??
I know a good person in Frankfurt (he is my teacher and I can recommend him)
his website is not so impressive (cultura-lingua.de.vu/) but he is good (apart of classes he organizes some cultural activities and trips for his students which help in interaction in German - he makes sure during those meetings all his students talk in German even if the same is still broken :-) )

Hi,

If you still need to learn some basic german, check out this website
futuramalanguages.weebly.com

idk, but maybe he (the owner) could be of some help either tutoring or finding you someone. If there's no info on there, just email him using the form there. He helped me with french, but he does german too :)

hi, am a recruiter in china, and we currently badly searching for a german language teacher from german......to start work now.please send me your  contacts ......so that we can arrange for your travel from whereever you are to beijing and negotiate more about this job if we must .....my email is [email protected]

Hi goldfieldco!

Please post you advert in the jos section of Germany classifieds!

Thanks
Armand

Hi,

I've tried a few private German tutors here in Frankfurt, but find my current tutor best. He's a trained German teacher, flexible, and has good rates compared to the others. But what I find best is how he conducts the lessons and his methods. I've learnt a lot and the lessons are fun and motivating. Anyway, just wanted to share my experience, his contact details are below:

Arif

[Moderatered: Please post an ad in Classifieds section]

hello! i am a german teacher from Togo. here is my details: [email protected]. just contact me!

Hi chan007,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Can you please post your advert on the Germany classifieds, Classes/Language Classes section this will surely be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

Some hints how to find a good tutor in your city. Basically you will find three different types of private tutors:

The first category is an ordinary teacher who teaches big classes and who is tutoring on the side. I think they are the worst. They usually show up with the same textbooks they use at school. You basically only sit there and fill out gaps from a textbook. So you pay more for a private lesson but only learn as slow as if you would sit in a room with 20 other students. Therefore: run if someone shows up with a regular school textbook!

Then you have mostly students who have very little experience in teaching and have no materials at all. They are not so much suitable for A1 or A2 lessons. But they are good for conversation lessons on B2 level or higher because they are affordable. For pure conversation lessons you don't need so much teaching material. All you need is their ability to correct you and to know how to keep the conversation rolling.

The third category belongs to tutors who are specialized in private lessons only who broke up with the regular methodology of class room teaching and developed their own kind of approach. They can teach you basic grammar even A1 or A2 in a very conversational way so you can learn 5 or 6 times faster than at school. These ones you should try to find in your city if you are beginner and start at a level something between A1 and B1.

Hi everyone,

@ GermanTutorBerlin, thank you for your feedback but this is an old thread and the members have not connected since years so i am closing it. I suggest you drop an advert in the Language classes in Germany section of the website if you want to propose your services or participate on recent threads if you want to share any experience.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed