Doing an Ausbildung

Hello.
Soon I am going to live in Germany. I am from Albania.
I have finish my high school and I want to do a ausbilgung for dentistry.
Is it possible? I have only high school diploma, not a bachelor.
One more question. What kind of documents do I need?

Thank you so much.
Looking forward for a reply.

I come in Germany for bachelor programme . But it is not possible for me. I have already passed 12class in Bangladesh from science background. Now i want to do ausbildung in Germany
What's the requirements for this course for auslander.for this course need tuition fee or not. Which study is the best for me. Please please inform me. Best regards.

Hello

For Germany the fees is dependant on the course itself. Just keep in mind that you have to deposit 8000 euros. if you can mange that you can get visa.

Dear Members,

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Germany Forum for a better interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Thank you very much for your kind help.

To do an ausbildung in Germany you need to have your high school certificates from your country converted to their German equivalent. Depending on which city you live in, here are the addresses on where to get the certificates converted: mkenyaujerumani.de/2013/02/10/schulische-zeugnisanerkennung-where-to-get-your-kcse-cert-conve

Depending on which ausbildung you decide to take up, you might need anything between a Hauptschulabschluss to an Abi. Here's an explanation of the German education system: mkenyaujerumani.de/2012/11/15/german-education-system-simplified/

There are 2 types of Ausbildung in Germany. Schulische and normal Ausbildung. In the Schulische you don't get paid and for some you need to pay for them, here's a list of schulische Ausbildungen in Germany: mkenyaujerumani.de/2013/01/30/schulische-ausbildungen/

For the normal Ausbildung, you get paid during the ausbildung thus don't require the €8000 in an account. There are over 450 recognized ausbildungen in Germany, here's a list: mkenyaujerumani.de/2013/01/30/ausbildungen-the-duration-and-how-much-you-make-during-the-ausb

The requirements to apply for an Ausbildung are very easy, usually all you need is your high school certificate and a bit of talent to succeed in that ausbildung.

Hi MkenyaUjerumani,

Thank you for the sharing of information :)

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

am a foreigner in german living in deggendorf what can i do to apply for a paying Ausbildung in carpentry in my area of stay

Depending on which country you come from, you'll need to have your foreign certificates converted to their German equivalent. (Find a list of where that is done here: http://mkenyaujerumani.de/2013/02/10/sc … quivalent/ )

After having your certificates converted to their German equivalent, you can start your search for companies that offer apprenticeship (ausbildung) in your preferred profession. You can check out this page on where to find such offers: http://mkenyaujerumani.de/2013/09/09/wh … usbildung/

Hope those links help. Feel free to inbox me, if you still have further questions.

Thanks so much am going to try it

Hello I would like to do an Ausbildung in Germany, so is it possible since I have not learn German language but I have K C S E Certificate

Thanks christine,
Yes move to German

For Ausbildung, you DEFINITELY need German, because you need to communicate as your work.

Hi, I have already finished the high school and I need to know what are the neccesary documents for an ausbildung as krankenschwester or working in Rathaus or Diplomacy. you would help me a lot. Thank You  :)

hello i also want to take up Ausbildung but i am really confused if i really Need to have that Kind of Money in an account when applying on a Student visa as i have heard one of the requirements financial fund worth 8000 euro.. but what if u found a some Company who will take up all ur cost how does it mean when doing Ausbildung no Need that big Money on an acc? please clear it.. thank you in advance

To get any kind of visa, you must show that you have sufficient financial resources and will not need government support. If you have a company (hospital) sponsoring you, you will need less savings - but in general the pay for Ausbildung is not enough to live off.

Hi joj 23 .. for an "ausbildung" you do not need 8, 000 Euro Fund or any amount. I am very sure for that :).   All you need is to find a company that are willing to finance your "Ausbildung"  and a school (they call it "Berufsschule" for the Theory part.

hi kerze thanks alot may i add u here?  :)

i am living here in germany for just 6 months and still doing my german course. I have a diploma in Nursing Aid in Philippines. And wanted to ask if i need to do ausbildung directly to go further with my profession or should i contact the health authorities here in germany and ask what is best? and if so.. which authorities or Organizations? 😉 i dont want my diploma to be just a waste.. or Is Ausbildung Is the only way To Pursue? Waiting for replies...
Highly appreciated..

Thanks And God Bless  😉

You have to ask the relevant authorities if your foreign diploma is recognized or what kind of additional courses you need to get it recognized.

Thanks for that.. and is there any relevant authorities comes in mind first? i am searching but seems like i cant find one.. lol

I am not in the medical field, don't know anything about nursing and would have to use Google, too, to find it. You can do that yourself!

Edited to add: I just did a Google search and the first page that showed up was a long discussion on another forum about EXACTLY your question, with lots of information and advice given. If you are not even able to find that yourself, sorry to say, you won't make it in Germany!

alles kla. Vielen dank fuer ihre Hilfe.
Keine sorgen, es gibt immer weg.
Beppi, are you living in germany? 😊

Yes, I live in Germany.
Please post in English only, as this is an English language forum.

na ja.. if you live in germany , bet YOU can understand that..

😉

Of course I can understand, but this is a public forum and the other readers mostly can't. In addition, the owner of the forum doesn't allow it. Please read the forum rules before posting!

Yep true! 😉

Hello,can u please tell me where to apply an ausbilding for nursing in germany,,is it like i have to look for company that will finance for my ausbildung and a university for schooling im really confuse where i have to go first on this ausbildung..thank u so much..

You need to contact nursing schools and apply for Ausbildung places.
Good German language skills are an entry requirement, so you might need to learn the language first.
You get a little stipend while doing an Ausbildung, but it is not enough to survive, so you need sufficient savings to start. Companies don't sponsor nursing school courses.

Hello can u tell me which university i should go doing nursing ausbildung i just want a public university in hamburg to study nursing while doing ausbildung.thank you so much really appreciated your response..yours mirasol

University is not Ausbildung. You can only do either or. For nursing apprenticeship, contact a nursing school!

joj23 wrote:

Sorry i just saw your post. You still in Germany? Yes feel free to add me. I have a good friend, meet her at school, a pinay too, was an aupair here and now doing an Ausbildung.  Papers and ducuments were not easy but she made it. Maybe we can give you tipps.

Hi Kerze112
Can i add you as a friend?

Hi am Mercy I am living in Brandenburg Germany and would like to work as a kindergarten teacher in Germany. I have a certificate in Early childhood development education ( ECDE ) from Kenya. Please let me know what I need to qualify

Mercy Ngonyo Mwaniki wrote:

Hi am Mercy I am living in Brandenburg Germany and would like to work as a kindergarten teacher in Germany. I have a certificate in Early childhood development education ( ECDE ) from Kenya. Please let me know what I need to qualify

There is a huge shortage of kindergarten teachers ("Erzieher(in)" in German), so it is very easy to find a job.
English native speakers are sought after. But you do need to speak good German and you might have to attend some courses to bring yourself up to German educational standards.
Contact a kindergarten near you (or your local Jugendamt) to get more information. Also ask whether such courses can be sponsored.

Kerze112 wrote:
joj23 wrote:

Sorry i just saw your post. You still in Germany? Yes feel free to add me. I have a good friend, meet her at school, a pinay too, was an aupair here and now doing an Ausbildung.  Papers and ducuments were not easy but she made it. Maybe we can give you tipps.

Hi po kerze.. Can u give me some tips for ausbildung for nurses in germany? I do have a bachelor's degree but didn't had the chance to take the local board here in Philippines cause my hospital cases were missing those were way back 2008 which is needed to take the local board.my fiance is from pocking bavaria.. I wanna know where to apply for ausbildung in germany and the necessary steps to take. I'll be studying german language by July.. Hope i could get some info when i get there. Thanks

Hi, I am mashiur. Since 3 years I am living in Germany. I came from Bangladesh. I am a dentist in my country., now I am studying my master program in German university.  Can I do the ausbildung in my recent Position.
Thanks in advanced.....

There is no point of doing a dentistry apprenticeship (which would allow you to work as dental assistant) if you have a dentistry degree (which allows work as a dentist).

Hi Kerze, am one hopeful here to be Nurse in Germany and I would like to get some tips from you if you don't mind. Please let me know how to reach you (call/chat/Skype). Salamat ;)