International versatile professional

Hello everyone
I hope everyone had a great start into 2018.
Zanzibar is my current location for a for short consultancy project, however, I am seeking a long-term employment in Dar Es Salaam.
Being a dynamic, self-motivated, pro-active professional with nearly 14 years in the Middle East, I worked within global corporations, Family Business, Government, Military, Yachting, Banking, Blue Chip and other enterprises on a global scale as well as within the GCC. This allowed me to gain valuable experience in strategic master planning, thinking and development, within the fields of marketing, logistics, security, facility management, CRM, and large-scale event planning. Roadblocks are considered welcoming challenges as I am a strong believer in the importance of innovation within the workplace, along with employee development.
Confidentiality, ethics, loyalty, reliability, and integrity are the core columns of my work culture. Obstacles are getting transformed into opportunities due to my proven experience in bringing imagination and resourcefulness to solve large-scale problems and prevent potential costs.
I am multilingual, fluent in English and German, French and Italian – conversational and hold a Six Sigma Green Belt, an ISO 9001-2008 Certificate, along with Dual Citizenship; which makes traveling very easy.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration, in case you may know of any suitable position, I would very much appreciate if you could inbox me in order to forward my detailed CV.
I look very much forward hearing from you.
Asante Sana
With Warm Regards
Nicoliné

Hello MerakiMoyo,

Welcome on board  :)

Please drop an advert along with your detailed cv in the Jobs in Dar es Salaam section of the website so that interested employers may review your cv and contact you if they have an offer.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thank you for the warm welcome I already did fingers are crossed Asante Sana