Kanga and Kitenge Supplier in Tanzania

Greetings,
    I will be visiting Dar Es Salaam from Zimbabwe in July to shop for Kangas and Kitenges.  I am looking for a whole sale supplier who has 100% cotton, colorful and high quality products.  We hope to build a long term relationship.  Can anyone recommend someone?  Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nabou

Try Al hutaib emporium
Rems near clock tower
Opp hotel durban

Try Nida Textiles along Nelson Mandela Road

METL Group has manufacturing units, their HO is in Dar. Check with them they are well reputed in Tanzania.

I was in Moshi and Arusha last year in September. I bought several kitenges in Moshi. When I returned to Netherlands in October last year, I showed the kitenge I bought to one of my biggest clients. They liked them and they asked me if they could buy from me. Then, I showed them also to my other clients and the interest was over whelming. That's why I am now searching for a supplier to buy and sell.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services as well as sharing of personal contact infos on the forum not allowed.

Can you email me photos and prices of kitenge and their respective measures

Yes, just send me your email..or if you are in whatsup send me your number so that I can contact you

greetings,

my name is stephen barinda from Uganda and i would like to deal in kanga and kitenge business here in Uganda. my email is *** you could send me details  on how you can supply me with them, the prices for whole etc.
Thank u

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Send me also the Photos, pricing,  size Vitenge, kangas and vikoi

hi, I can help you

Hi, Im from moshi and my mother deal with it in Moshi, and im very interested with this topic and i can manage to supply to you. If your refy lets do together my emai is ***

im waiting you feedback

Regards

Antipas

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.

I need your help please

send me details  on how you can supply me with Kangas and Kitenges, the prices for whole etc.

Hello it's now iam reading this msg I was off line for some time. Have you got help yet? I can be of help if you are still in need. You can get varieties and in good quality of cotton as well.

I can help .i sell vitenge original

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

I would like have more information to buy in wholesale kanga