Husband to work as expat in KL

He got an offer that only includes basic salary, annual leaves, medical/hosp insurance and annual increment. Nothing else. This is via agency for a client. No accommodation assistance at least for the first months until I settle in, or just guide me where to relocate, even the departure flight is not included. Salary is ranging 10-13K RM/month. Is it worth it?

This is how some company provides only monthly salary with medical card , it also depends on company to company.

Initially if you looking to enter in KL then grab this opportunity and salary you mentioned its better for couple.

As you are out of KL better search for accommodation for short term  till you settle in you will get many room for rent.

You can create account on http://www.ibilik.my/  in search type the place it will be all properties for rental.

Also you can search in www.mudah.my for rental .

Once you are in KLIA or KLIA 2 you can ask any one where is bus station from there many bus are there to bring to main city , there is option of KLIA express which will come to KL sentral.

Once you are KL sentral you take CAB and go where you want to go.

Best of Luck

Thanks dear.

If you are interested to live in Malaysia then it is a reasonable salary. However, if you have children, they will have to attend fee paying international schools and this bears a high cost per month. So investigate this area before you make a final decision.

Thanks!