Can a person with a tourist visa find a job in Canada once there?

Hello I'm Jennifer from Mauritius  and my husband is planing to move Canada on tourist visa. he has work experience for more than 10 years in Business Administration, Logistic,Agricultural, ( and as hobby electricity plumber).  he has great working experience across Africa's country for the last 15 years.
He speaks and writes french and English fluently.
from months he is trying and applying for job in Canada with no success.
please suggest if he can move on tourist visa and once there search for a job?
thanking you in advance for your kind reply.
Jennifer

honey i think if he is so skillful, don't worry he will find a good job

Hi!
My name is Andrew, living in Tanzania. I am planning to visit Canada early next year with a tourist visa. I do have MBA, Postgraduate diploma in Business & Postgraduate Diploma in IT. I also hace cisco certifications (CCNA and CCNP). I have more than 6 years of experience in business management and more than 4 years in IT. Will I be able to get job in Canada and change my visa status once i am there? Thanks.

jennifer soobhug wrote:

Hello I'm Jennifer from Mauritius  and my husband is planing to move Canada on tourist visa. he has work experience for more than 10 years in Business Administration, Logistic,Agricultural, ( and as hobby electricity plumber).  he has great working experience across Africa's country for the last 15 years.
He speaks and writes french and English fluently.
from months he is trying and applying for job in Canada with no success.
please suggest if he can move on tourist visa and once there search for a job?
thanking you in advance for your kind reply.
Jennifer

A tourist visa is for TOURISM only, not moving or job searching! He will not be able to apply for a work permit inside Canada.