2years Multiple Exit Re-entry visa details

I am trying to extend visit visa for my Mother-in-law. Her 90 days expire on 25th April 2020. It shows insurance error. As per previous few posts i saw that even if you have 2 year visa, we still need to pay for insurance for extension of visa.
My question is:
1. What about the next time she enters the kingdom?
Will the first insurance  (at the time of stamping) with 2 years validity, still be valid, or i have to get her new insurance for that travel as well?
2. When i check for few websites they show that insurance extension for not more than 90 / 180 days. they dont have option for extension till visa expiry date? How do i proceed?
3. When i check the CCHI website and put insurance details it shows insurance is still active. when  i try to call there is no answer.

Can you help me. Kindly reply as early as possible.

Same my question...

Assalamualaikum wrb
Yes you need to take health insurance for visit visa extension, the one you purchased during Visa stamping for validity of 2 year that is travel insurance

Yes each time for visa extension you need to take health insurance if validity date is not showing for more than 180 days

ALLAHafiz

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

Aslam o alikum... sir.. 180 days cmplete
. my 2 year multiple visa and now re entry is 16 may
These days special flights are opn for exit. Is there any solution to stamp without going pakistan? I dont want to go bcz i cannot come back
Plz help
JzakAllhu khyer

Walaikumsalam wrb...plz cal me brother,

Yes u can renew your visa first take insurance and deposit 100 riyal on border number and renew your visa

When is ur 180 days of stay in Kingdom

And when is your 2 year of visa validity will finish?

JazakaALLAH khair

Dear
My wife 2 years multiple entry visa will be expire in June 18 my company not approve my vacation and i don't want to go also can anyone said what is the procedure or anyone please pm me.

Assalamwalaikum I have 2 years multiple visa and my 180 days is completing on 19 June. So it can be extended or not ?

As per my knowledge, due to the corona yes it does.