Do I need a Bahrain entry/exit visa

Hello! I'm an expat in SA staying in Dammam. I have a Saudi multiple exit/entry visa & have used it a couple of times to visit Bahrain. I'm planning to travel for a week to visit Turkey & since I'm going on a budget on this trip, I'm thinking of taking a flight from Bahrain to Istanbul & vice versa to save some money for my airline ticket compared to taking it Direct Dammam-Istanbul flight. Does anybody here can give me an info or advice if I will need a Bahrain exit/entry visa?

I belive you are planning to go to Bahrain via causeway, get to Airport and take Istanbul's flight?

Yes, you'll need the visa to cross KSA-Bahrain border.

yes you do

Didn't fully understand your question as you say you have a Saudi exit/entry already. So assuming your Saudi visa is not going to expire during the time your away, what you do is;
1. Drive across causeway to Bahrain. You will get the Bahrain entry stamp in passport at this point.
2. Fly from Bahrain. You will get a Bahrain exit stamp in your passport.
3. Fly back into Bahrain from wherever. You get a Bahrain ENTRY stamp. Might be a fee, mine is usually 2BHD (20SAR).
4. Drive back to Saudi across the Causeway. You will get your Bahrain EXIT stamp and also your Saudi entry stamp.

Job done. Enjoy your holidays.

Hi,
As you said you already have exit/re-entry on your passport, than you should be fine.
Some airlines can give bus you to Bahrain and then you can fly from there as well. check with your airline, either ways it's fine just go ahead and enjoy your trip.

yes

hamlay wrote:

Didn't fully understand your question as you say you have a Saudi exit/entry already. So assuming your Saudi visa is not going to expire during the time your away, what you do is;
1. Drive across causeway to Bahrain. You will get the Bahrain entry stamp in passport at this point.
3. Fly back into Bahrain from wherever. You get a Bahrain ENTRY stamp. Might be a fee, mine is usually 2BHD (20SAR).
4. Drive back to Saudi across the Causeway. You will get your Bahrain EXIT stamp and also your Saudi entry stamp.

I second to HAMLAY reply. That's exactly how it works.

Hello Frinds.
I went to bahrain from Dammam via Causeway. After spent holidays,  i used Taxi to return back to Dammam. On arrival to damamm i found that Exit (Bahrain Stamp) is available but there is no entry stamp on my passport by Saudi Customs.

Pls advise if its ok or i need to contact with my company to help me further.

Salman.

salman194 wrote:

Hello Frinds.
On arrival to damamm i found that Exit (Bahrain Stamp) is available but there is no entry stamp on my passport by Saudi Customs.

Thats Normal, You will only get the exit stamp on your PP !!

Hi there! im an expat here in saudi arabia, im planning to go to either egypt or bahrain, i know that a visa is required to go there but can I avail the visa upon arrival at Cairo/Bahrain or I have to get the visa while im still here in saudi? thanks!

Bahrain is a GCC member that allows on arrival visas to other GCC country residents (iqama holders).

Egypt is not the GCC member yet. You'll have to arrange visa prior to your travel.

I am told there are some changes made for those visiting bahrain on multiple entry/exit visas recently. i am told we need to get something done from bahrain embassy in KSA in addition to getting multiple exit/reentry. Is this true? Does anyone know more about it?

Regards
Sahir Basha

sahirbasha wrote:

I am told there are some changes made for those visiting bahrain on multiple entry/exit visas recently. i am told we need to get something done from bahrain embassy in KSA in addition to getting multiple exit/reentry. Is this true? Does anyone know more about it?

Regards
Sahir Basha

As far as I know there are no changes like this.

Hi Everyone,
I have family visit visa for saudi arabia, can i exit from bahrain to go to saudi arabia.I want to  travel from london to bahrain and from bahrain to saudi arabia by drive.
Please guide any solution.

Thanks,
Imran

Hi Everyone,
I plan on going to Bahrain from Khobar, I believe there are taxis or buses plying that route. Can anyone advise which is the safer option? and in general how much this service is likely to cost.
Thanks and regards.

Hi. I've heard a taxi is around 300 one way, and a bus is under 100. Better check on the riots. Not sure what's happening there.

Hi,

I travelled from Bahrain to Dammam through taxi, neither Bahrain nor Saudi passport control authorities put stamp on my passport (Bahrain -- exit stamp) (Saudi Entry stamp). I am confused why it is can any body please guide me in this regard?

VHi,

I travelled from Bahrain to Dammam through taxi, neither Bahrain nor Saudi passport control authorities put stamp on my passport (Bahrain -- exit stamp) (Saudi Entry stamp). I am confused why it is can any body please guide me in this regard?

Did they stamp your passport on both immigration counters while leaving?

Hi,

I traveled to Bahrain from Jeddah via plane and Saudi authorities marked exit stamp on my passport.

When I reached Bahrain I got on arrival visa (showing Saudi Iqama) they stamped my passport with visa and entry.

When travelling back I intended to go to Dammam for Official visit. So I traveled via Taxi from Bahrain to Dammam and faced this issue.

To sum up my passport didn't have exit stamp of Bahrain and entry stamp of Saudi.

Please help me I am very worried about it.

Thanks.

So, as per stamps on your passport, you are in Bahrain now. Please check your Absher account. Does it show you inside country or out?

If you are not on a dependent visa (e.g, spouse), you can see also your travel history in Absher.

yes. I do not have Absher account due to finger print issues.

I checked on MOI web it state inside kingdom.

And the exit reentry is also expired which means it's utilized.

should I be relived now?

How about if you had ticket ( al tayyar travel agency) dammam sabtco bus to manama airport then going to dubai. Do still need visa in bahrain entry?

I am an expat from Saudi Arabia. i scheduled a family trip to Dubai. I managed to take a visa to Dubai with exit port at Dammam Airport. Now my plan changes I'd like to go to Dubai via Bahrain by car through King Fahd Causeway, leave my car at Bahrain Airport and then fly to Dubai. Will that be ok with our UAE Visa?  We have our single exit/re-entry visa from Saudi Arabia by the way.

It depends on your profession. If your profession in iqama is professional then no need

hamlay wrote:

While returning, if you plan to come back to Saudi directly (without having to enter Bahrain) it is absolutely ok.

Boss I am planning to go to behrain from causeway. I just wanted to check that is exit and reentry visa is required.

Gautam sachdeva wrote:

Boss I am planning to go to behrain from causeway. I just wanted to check that is exit and reentry visa is required.

Obviously very much required !!

Hi I am Abu thahir live from Saudi Arab nationality Bangladesh I have entry exit visa Bahrain

I have Bahrain exit reentry visa one day I will go to Dhaka Bangladesh