2years Multiple Exit Re-entry visa details

Dear Brother.

I couldnt find the visa type (Open or Air) on the visa page.
Can you show some sample.

"OPEN" or مفتوح.
"AIR" or جو.
Its written in Arabic.....read each word on visa you will understand

yes i found it..thanks..

it means i can travel to bahrain for exit reentry by road?

If it's written open means yes you can
Once confirm it with Travels

Thanks

I have 2 year multiple visit visa for my mother, Do i have 2 renew it after three months or i just need exit before six months and re enter any time until the visa is valid. Any one has info please share

after every three months you will have to renew it in your absher account and after every six months exit re-entry is compulsory!!

Thanks man, one thing more, renewal from absher can be done how many days before completing three months, as i understand that as early you can arrange the better it is, if any problem you know early and can avoid over stay ..

Renewal can be done under One week before   from the expiry date.
Once expired u can't do anything.
So see the visa expiry date in Absher and set an reminder of atleast 2days before in ur mobile.

Thanks,

Hey,

Any updates on this? What could be the maximum stay out of Saudi Arabia after 180 days exit. When they should come back? Asking for my mom.

Please help

before your visa expire you should return

Expiry means,? I couldn’t find an expiry date except the 365D as validity. It is for one year multiple. So does it mean, she should come back before the next year of first entry date?

On the visa:

See the date of issue
Add the time period of the visa to that e.g. 365 days
To be on safe side, subtract a week from it to align it to the Islamic calendar days
That is your visa expiry date

Dear

My Wife and kid having 1 year multiple visit visa. its 3 months finish yesterday i renewed it.

my question is

after 2 days we are going for short vacation. Is she can come back same visa?
if she came back,  after 6 month again she want to quit from saudi arabia?

please let me know;

thank you

Assalamualaikum
I am on multiple re entry visa for 2years. My first 6months are at the end so I will be doing re entry. Is it necessary to do ??

One more question is
I will be leaving Saudi this week but online it shows my days of stay till 26th April so if I take a re entry, till when my days of stay will be extended and from when it will be counted???
Either from the date i exit or from the date I re enter  ksa again?

I don't understand what you are asking.  But I have answered dozens of times on this topic - look it up.

Asalam alaikum friends,

Please share your experience if any one already traveled to Bahrain through cause way for renewal of visit visa.

My question is , when the couting of visa days starts, from date of entrance , and stay at home coutry during exit re entrance is also counted ?? (730 days visa)

Day of entry into Saudi only for days of stay. Validity from date of issue.

Day of entry into Saudi only for days of stay. Validity from date of issue.

Thanks man got it.