Visit visa extension error Health Insurance not covered visa duration

Salam
I am trying to Renew  my parents visit visa which is going to expire on 08/05/2019 I Renewed the insurance with Al Rajhi takaful and i checked on CCHI website it's updated then I paid 100 riyals each for my parents extension of visa fees and when I try to extend it in ABSHER it's giving an error stating ** Health insurance not covered visa duration**

PLEASE give your suggestions

JazakAllah

Salam.

We had same problem like yours. what did you so? We need help.
Shukran.

Please take atleast 90 days insurance
Less than that gives error
Please mail rajhi takaful on customer service
They will give an option to extend insurance or take new insurance
They reply quickly
I had similar problem.... only they don't reply from Thursday evening to Saturday

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please only post in English on the anglophone forum. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks for your suggestion I did not waited for Al Rajhi Takaful response of my complaint instead i took my PRO to Jawazat and i got to know that my insurance was not renewed for 90 days as my iqama has less days than that hence they renewed for 2 months.

JazakAllah Khair

Salam,

I am trying to extend the Family visit visa based on Single entry . Health Insurance (Arabian Shield Co,) paid via SAD-DAD. Now i am trying to extend through Absher but this below mentioned error is showing.. Anybody pls help me to resolve this please.
'[u]AC3052E: Insufficient Funds'[/u]

Please make payment to extend visit Visa
Go to your mobile banking account
Go to expiriates services
Then go to option extend visit visa
Do payment of approximately 200 riyal
Then try extension of visa by absher
If you don't have mobile banking then you can do payment by atm card
Go to atm and click for option of others
There you will further find option for payment to extend visit visa

Noted with thanks

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please exchange your private contact via your private message system. Thank you

Dear Team
I need to ask how to claim emergency medical insurance from rajhi takaful for visit visa insurance. My mom was here and she got an emergency medical treatment, Now how to claim that as I think emergency medical treatment is covered in visit visa medical insurance.

Hi Arif,

as per my information the visit visa insurance is only covering the Accident emergency it does not cover medical emergency..

Please update if you got the indoor or medical emergency treatment with the visit visa insurance.

regards.

How much did the insurance cost per person and validity?

Hi Gufran,

well visit visa insurance usually is done by your agent in india or pakistan while processing the visa and its price is different which depends of age and health of the traveler.

or if you need insurance to extend the visit visa. i think there are many insurance companies offering this with price varies from 300 to almost 1200 SAR . depending upon which company you use.

its validity is as per the validity of the Visit visa..

Regards,

https://thesaudiexpat.com/validity-of-t … 0.whatsapp

Please read this update

Hi
I have a permanent family visa and I was blessed with a girl 2 months ago could you please advise the process to get her in Saudi. Her passport is ready and I have read she can get arrival on visa when she travels with her mother to Saudi. Also advise what are the documents required to be carried like Birth Certificate, Vaccination Certificate (Does both the docs needs to be translated in Arabic through a legal translator) and what other docs are required.

Appreciate your earliest response.

Thanks

Facing the same error while extending family visit visit. Please any suggestions for this type of case