Civic integration exam

I am currently in the Netherlands on a schengen visa. I am here with my husband and Son who are joth dutch citizens.
I want to apply for my residency while I am here. Can I do the civic integration exam here in the Netherlands? 

X x x

Hi Tammy,

As the wife of a Dutch citizen, I don't think you have to go through MVV; best give IND a call to ask - their number is 088 043 0430.

Hi! I think you need to apply in your country, not sure if it can be in the Netherlands.

I was in the same situation in August went to IND but was told to go and do the exam in my country and we left with the children. Waiting forever results still seventh week down the line

Dear TammyLV

Please find the link below … uth-africa

New topic