US Channels on a good Android Box?

Hi, I am interested in watching Live US TV (having just moved back to Malta from the US), and I was told the easier way is to get a MAG Box and pay for IPTV.........is there anyway I can use a good Android Box and avoid paying a monthly fee for IPTV please? Thanks for any suggestions/help.

You can use an android box to get iptv but the setup is not as easy to use  as an actual iptv box.

Are you in Malta already ? If so message me I can possible help you out

NellaMLA wrote:

Hi, I am interested in watching Live US TV (having just moved back to Malta from the US), and I was told the easier way is to get a MAG Box and pay for IPTV.........is there anyway I can use a good Android Box and avoid paying a monthly fee for IPTV please? Thanks for any suggestions/help.

By far the best for IPTV only, is a Mag Box as you have been advised. It is a dedicated box running a Linux operating system instead of Android and comes with a proper remote, just like your TV remote.

The IPTV service providers range in price with some being far superior to others.
I use one which is based in France and costs €25 a month which has several hundred channels (including many American and all Sky) and includes 7 day catch up on many of them. There is very little buffering or freezing.
I also have another service with just as many channels but not quite as good, as a back up, and that costs me £5.00 a month, I can either run it on my Mag (a Mag can handle up to 8 portals ) or have an account which will work on Laptop, iPad, Tablet, or Mobile.

You may well be able to get some live TV without using an IPTV service through addons on Kodi but to be honest the one I use as a back up would be a hundred times better for £5 a month!

Ray