Looking for a live in Nanny for a British family

Hello
My family will be looking to employ a live in nanny for a period of one year. We will be living in Carpi.
Please contact me via ***
Regards
Richard

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi haberkosty,

Please drop a "looking for" advert in the Jobs in Emilia Romagna section of the website.

thanks in advance,
Bhavna

This is not strictly a job advert, it is a question posed to forum members. if I want to post it as a formal job advert it will contain details about monthly pay, health coverage, holidays, terms of contract etc.  Please allow expats to communicate naturally or we will simply quit this online group and write rather a lot of reviews about it.

haberkosty wrote:

This is not strictly a job advert, it is a question posed to forum members. if I want to post it as a formal job advert it will contain details about monthly pay, health coverage, holidays, terms of contract etc.  Please allow expats to communicate naturally or we will simply quit this online group and write rather a lot of reviews about it.

There was no question posed in your advert, and yes it IS an advert.  Rather than argue, maybe you should just follow the advice given to you by myself and the moderators.

Closed