Considering a job opportunity in PR

Recently got my Green Card by marriage, my wife also has Green Card, and looking for jobs in US the only offer i got so far is for a consulting company in PR, I'm fully bilingual 58 yrs old my wife is somewhat bilingual 74 yrs old, the offer I got is for $ 52,500.00 /yr, for my Mexico earnings is a gain of about 20% of what I'm doing here, but this is about half of people in mainland is doing in my line of work, I wonder if this is average for a senior IT or low for PR.
What kind of living we could get for that income, this is before any tax I could get for income, the offer include some bonus from 3 to 20% depending on performance of my self and corporation performance.
For one side is been difficult for me to get a job in the short time I have to move to US, my wife has 2 sons and one daughter living in US, but we do not want to live with them in specific me living with any of them and me looking for a job  and not earning anything, so far I have a decent job here in Mexico, doing about $49,000.00 USD a year, but the opportunity left me puzzled.
Any input or advice I can get from this group?

Welcome to the forum.  I don't live in PR so I can't tell you if 52,000 is good, but it sounds quite good for PR.  Rent is cheaper than US but I would say groceries and utilities could be more expensive in comparison to US and even Mexico.  My husband is also from Puebla.  I am Puerto Rican born and raised in US.  Both we plan to retire in Puerto Rico.

My advice is to go to PR for a visit and see if you and your wife like it before committing to a move.  PR is beautiful but it is not for everyone.

Good luck!!

53k is low for that job, 58 fine, mainland it is 100-120k

The cost of living in PR is high, about on par with Washington, D.C. As it is higher than in Mexico, your standard of living would drop if you move to Puerto Rico.

Its very expensive here in PR if you want to live as an American.  Honestly, I thought it would be cheaper but its an island. The cost of living is lower but the amount of money to have AC units and keep them running is insane. The amount of money you spend on veggies and fruit is expensive. Not to mention any item from Walmart is 20 bucks to 50 bucks more expensive than a walmart in the US. Youre better off living in Texas or Florida.

Electric is around 22 cents a kilowatt hour. Compare to what you are paying now.