Reality Show Casting for Australians

Hi there,
My name is Afif Azmi. I work at a production company called Paint In Motions Studios (paintinmotion.tv). Currently we have an upcoming reality show which will be aired in Australia, thus its kind of like a tourism Malaysia concept/survivor (the confessions part). We are currently looking for a couple of Australian nationals(male/female, no specific age or race) who are interested in being shown around KL and filmed. This is also a great oppotunity for new comers to see and experience the best that Malaysia has to offer. The filming of each episode is just one day only. Different ppl for different episodes. You will be paid ofcourse and all expenses paid.
Officially the casting session is this coming Saturday, 12th March 2011, from 12pm – 7pm, and participants are recommended to email me if there are coming so as I know how many are coming to accommodate them. However if anyone is interested and cannot make it to the specified date, they can send me an email or sms or call me and we can arrange for a more convenient date and time. The casting venue is at Paint In Motion Studios office, E-05-05, Neo Damansara, Damansara Perdana, 47820, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. If transportation is an issue, please dont hesitate to contact me and i can arrange something.
The filming will start from next week till middle April.More information will be briefed during the casting session.

Thank you.

my email: [email protected]

Hi Afif Azmi,

You should post your advert under Malaysia classifieds > job section.

Thank you.
Christine

Thank you, i will do that.