Track and Field Coaching

Hi

I have been searching in vain for any contacts for field athletics coaching.  My daughter aged 13 is looking for a shot put/javelin/discus coach and her friend a high jump coach. Their school cannot provide the time or the expertise so we are looking for some one outside.  So far i cannot find anyone on line in any Malaysian search engine.
Grateful for any help from this forum

Hi, I am also an expat working as an accountant here in PJ. I have a coaching experience in athletics. I'm actually considering coaching again as a part time job. Let me know if you are still interested.

hey.
if you still searching for a coach...I would be available from may 2018. moving to KL end of April.
I'm a former Olympic Athlete and licensed track and field coach.
just let me know.
cheers
RS

Hi, where do you conduct your coaching

Hello, I'm a Polytechnic student in Banting. I'm a sprinter and I trained all by myself. I'm looking for a coach to train me because my performance is getting worse and I need to improve my timing. Can you train me for 100, 200 and the long jump? Can reply my message as soon as possible 😭 I have an upcoming tournament and I need help.

are you still available?

Yes, contact me

Where do you conduct your training program?

where? Instagram? whatsapp?

Where do you conduct your training

A very good day to you. My name is Eden and I am I will be partaking in the 150m sprint event whereby the finals will be in early November. With this, there is a need for me to train commencing late August/early September until the finals take place (total duration: 2months).  Do let me know if this can be worked out and I will be more than happy to further discuss any required terms and conditions. 

I look forward to your favorable response at the earliest convenience. Thank you very much.

Besides on my coaching experience I myself was a former Decathlete and did individual Pole Vault hence I can pretty much coach all events even triple jump. For those still interested I am still here in KL. Just click on my name and send me a message and from there we can communicate.

@Decaroland

Hi, are you still coaching track and field in KL?

Regards,
Tomislav
@T_Buk
Yes. Any info about what discipline/s, ect.?
Thanx
@Decaroland

Hi,

Looking for track and field coach for my 11yrs old girl, the goal is for 2023  track and field.

She is interested with sprinting. Do let me know if you able to coach and what is the schedule and fees.

Thank you.
Hello, I answered your earlier post... sorry for the late reply.
Cheers.
Roland

Hi, im looking for javelin class for my daughter 10yr old near KL/Selangor area , If anyone know, pls help to share here . thanks

Hello NAVIN2429,

Try your luck by posting an advert in the Malaysia classifieds section.

You may find something easier than you thought.

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@NAVIN2429 i run an online coaching feedback platform for track and field. What support does your child need ? Feel free to email me ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, I'm looking for high jump coach for my 12 year old.

mind to share contact please

regards,

Sushmeetha

i am looking for sprint event (100m, 200m & 400m) training coaches. Usually training at MBSJ stadium during weekend..

any coach is available for on-site training??