Cheeky request

One problem of being an ex-pat is having a daughter who is mad keen on Mcfly. We have to take her back to the UK to see this band as they don't come to Switzerland. She is now the only person in Switzerland who has entered a competition to interview them. Trouble is she needs loads of support. If you have 5 seconds please follow the link and click "like" under the video

supercity.mcfly.com/pioneer_presenter/video/34/Pioneer-Presenter-jodiekate-Manchester]http://supercity.mcfly.com/pioneer_presenter/video/34/Pioneer-Presenter-jodiekate-Manchester

Is Jodell the type of girl who deserves your vote? Find out more about her here:

jodell.com

And if you are the type of person to go the extra mile for a stranger then please share with your friends. I know this means nothing to you - but it means an awful lot to Jodell.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Welcome on Expat.com mrdh ;)

I would have loved to help, but it seems that the link is outdated and it is not working. Can you please re-post the link?

Regards

Things have changed = please watch, and share

supercity.mcfly.com/pioneer_presenter/video/208/Pioneer-Presenter-jodiekate-Entry-2]http://supercity.mcfly.com/pioneer_presenter/video/208/Pioneer-Presenter-jodiekate-Entry-2

To follow up my cheeky request for votes.

In short my daughter Jodell won an opportunity to meet and interview McFly at the Manchester Evening News Arena this Saturday. She is a huge fan of McFly but decided to give up this chance to meet them and instead auction the prize in aid of the victims of the Japanese tsunami.

This morning the prize sold for £1000 on Ebay which is a very good amount but that is only half the story…

Unknown to Jodell the school community were so taken by her decision that they decided to collect money with the aim to buy the prize back for Jodell. They managed to do this they were the top bidders. However that was not the total amount. Within just 24 hours the community raised an incredible £11000 (No that is not a typo. Eleven thousand pounds … and it is still coming in) just to be sure of winning the auction.

Every penny raised is now being donated to the tsunami relief fund.

…and Jodell gets to meet McFly on Saturday!!

Im so happy to read about the effort of your daughter.at the very young age she knows what generousity and kindness means.
      I want to share a quote : Bread cast on water comes back to you. The good deed you do today may benefit you or someone you love at the least expected time.  If you never see the deed again at least you will have made the world a better place. After all, it is what life is all about!

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR