Expat Pet Club Budapest

I am looking into starting a club for all of you who own dogs or other animals, living in Budapest or in the area.

I am also looking into starting off an ExpatDogWalkingDay project here in the city, so I await all who would like to meet new friends and meet people from other countries, combined with fun walking tours and dog programs once every month or so.

Brings people together for a fun day out on the sun, fresh air!!!

Well I don't have a dog - but I love them (I am studying to be a vet) and I love walking.  It would be nice to find some walks outside Budapest and not just city park or something

Great idea.  Spring will be here soon:)

Careful with that!

We are promised a nice Saturday, and then another week of cold!

(Not like I'd care what the weatherman says)

You guys are always welcome on Szentendre island, albeit it's a bit further away than what you probably have in mind.

I'd love to see Szentendre island - will wait for spring though!!!!!!

The tree outside my house has very large buds waiting to burst into leaf so I am going to trust the tree over the weatherman :lol:  Also I am always optomistic :)

and there is always imperishable Huvösvölgyi and Normafa, where you can let your pet (almost) freely do whatever they feel like

Well, there is already a club called the Vizsla Tura, that works great, and they not only go for walks in the city, they organize fun hikes all over the place, including the countryside! I was thinking of something similiar, only a club that would bring together expats and whoever wants to spend fun days outside with people with similiar background and experiences!

Anyway, if anyone is interested... come join!!!

:)

Sounds good idea, keep us posted for the events! The Spring is supposed to start officially on Friday! idokep.hu/tavasz

Shame you're all so far away. We just took in a 10 month old dog that had been dumped and roaming the streets for 2 weeks. We enjoy walking.

(moderated: no free advert on the forum please. You should post in the Business directory. Thank you)

I'd love to join, although my dog is not in Budapest and he's just had a knee operation so needs to rest anyway.

Keep us posted...

The Spring is supposed to start officially on Friday! idokep.hu/tavasz

Have me moved to Australia, since when did spring begin in Sept in Europe? or am I just being too sensible :/

:-) check the date, i wrote it in March... 2011-03-07 21:41:25

Ok I'm being too sensible!!!!

:lol: