Information needed!!

Hello everyone!
I am a new member here! I am looking for an IC design job in Netherlands. I have allready applied for some positions but told me people that are working abroad that it is not easy to find a job in a country that your are not living in. I am really interested in NXP semiconductors company and any other similar company.Is anybody registered here that works in a company like this? Any information would be valuable.
Would it be easier for me to find a job if I moved to Netherlands?

Hi WallE,

it's always easier to find a job once you've moved ;)

Hi Julien,

This is what I also think. But it is a little bit difficult to move to a country when you have noone there. It is risky, because I don't know what are the chances to find a job even if I move. This is my main problem.

first of all, why would you want a job in the Netherlands? Although almost everyone in The Netherlands speak foreign languages, it's a very big plus if you learn the Dutch language. Most foreigners don't do it because they don't think it's necessary. But you get so much more respect if you do.

I'm just interested why you would like to move here. Maybe I can help. First of all, try monsterboard.nl and Twitter for jobs. Especially Twitter is used for (hot) innovating ict jobs. so take a look around there and search for "vacature" (open job)