Best IVF/ICSI center/clinic in egypt ?

hello
I am looking for the best IVF/ICSI center or clinic in Egypt ( preferably in Cairo or Giza ) as I'm considering to travel to Egypt.
Thanks in advance!

I would definitely suggest bedaya hospital dr Ismail aboul fotoh in dokki. Its quite possibly the best fertility hospital in middle east
I have two kids now thanks to doctor ismail aboul fotoh.
hope that helps , good luck  :)

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

thanks a lot for your recommendation! Amira,
Bedaya hospital seems to be the right choice for me, I looked it up and it seems great

Glad to help :)

@Amira --- Hi Amira.
I have a friend which she needs a child and waiting for 6 years. So, Can i suggest this Hospital "bedaya hospital dr Ismail aboul fotoh in dokki" as she is living in Egypt as well.

I married 8 years ago but no kids. I am thinking about IVF. How much it will cost in this hospital and how long it will take?

I have done IVF in this clinic exactly 9 month ago,and now we are having great lovely baby girl! Its my first IVF and I.m extremely happy and thankful to Doctor Bassam El helw and for all staff!!!! I.m highly recommend this clinic for all couples who really would like to have a baby. I would say it a baby;s factory.
Million thanks
[]Cairo Fertility Clinic  54 Mohi Al Din Abou Al Ezz, Ad Doqi, Giza Governorate 02 33366885

Cairo Fertility Clinic 
54 Mohi Al Din Abou Al Ezz, Ad Doqi, Giza Governorate 02 33366885

Hi,

Do anyone knows the hospital for IVF has lady doctor to do IVF?

@Mohammedbash

I don't now how much it costs now tbh , but u can contact them via their facebook page or website,
however the process takes around 30 days ( that what it took for me )

yes, dr monique magdy was the one who helped me conceive

Hey, iam looking for an IVF treatment in Egypt and we are looking for help finding the right fertility clinic and I was wondering about the process? How long would be my stay and how long does everything take since we are living in Sweden??

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Please recommend in the business directory or share the names/contact details through the private messaging system of the website. Thank you

How much you pay for ivf?

Im searching for a hospital doing ivf but not in a high price

Doctor Bassam Elhelw...just try him

Dr.Bassam
Ivf ..just try it

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please share contact details through the private messaging system.

300$