Can I get residence permit in Mauritius

Hello everyone,
I would like to ask if I can get residence permit (Temporary / Permanently) in Mauritius as my situation bellow.
I am a Malagasy worker in Mauritius, and my work permit and residence permit will be expired soon. I have one baby in Mauritius with Mauritian nationality because her mom is a citizen of Mauritius and not married with me, and the baby is declared with my name in the birth certificate. I must stay in Mauritius to take care of my child. (without married with her mom / I do not want because of personal reason) What is the solution for me.
Thanks.

A foreigner can get a resident permit ( excluding the requirements for an OP from the BOI) only under the "spouse of  a Mauritian " term and condition.
Thus being unmarried , the answer is negative ( even divorced  from the mother you may be asked/required  to leave the country )
A solution would be to get your work permit renewed by your employer or seek another employer who will abide by the rules of either the Ministry of Labour or the BOI- depending on the criteria of your employment or your competences/skills.

You can't get a permit based on the simple fact that your child is born in Mauritius.
External gives the exact explanations.