My mvv

Hi I'm from Egypt I got the ind confirmation for my mvv and I gave my passport in the Dutch embassy in Cairo to get the  mvv stamp they gave me tracking number and told me that passport will be ready in 10 days with the mvv stamp but for 3 weeks now I got no answer yet any one can tell me about her/ his experience ?

Have you tried to call them?

Ahlan  ;)

What does the tracking record say?

Yes I did and sent many emails all the answers that they don't have an exact amount of days  and I just have to wait

The tracking record says that my application has been sent to the regional back office

Then unfortunately you need some more patience. It's at the back office so they're on top of it. Things works different in the Netherlands than in Egypt  ;)

Yes it seems to be too slow but no option except waiting 😊 Thx primadona for replying

Hello
Nice that you will be here soon and hope to see you when you're here,
With the tack in trace website what you can see ?
And mostly maximum it takes two weeks but the guys in the embassy didn't help and didn't give you clear answer

Hi " actually it's 3 weeks now not 2 weeks that's why I wonder if it's normal and happean end with somebody else or I'm the only  lucky one😀😀

Hi sharing with You guys my experience about the Mvv as I kept waiting the mvv stamp for a month and checking it through the tracking  code which never showed that it's done I finally went today and actually the passport was ready 3 weeks ago and they said in the embassy most of the time the tracking code doesn't work so nobody depend on it and just go pick the passport after 10 days from giving it 👍🏼👍🏼

Thanks for sharing Amal but why didn't the embassy inform you that it was ready all the time?
This is the fault of theirs, a lack of professionalism in my opinion.

Yes you are right primadona and this is what I told them you shouldn't give this tracking code if it doesn't work but it seems it's just kind of routine they used to do

At least you have all sorted now Amal.v

I wish you all the best on your travels :)

Thank you simcity☺️☺️

Amal.v wrote:

Yes you are right primadona and this is what I told them you shouldn't give this tracking code if it doesn't work but it seems it's just kind of routine they used to do

It will work fine if they scan it.
No much work, no extra effort but lack of professionalism as I earlier stated.
Sigh...

Anyway elf mubarak and enjoy your travels.

hi everyone , i would like to share your experience regarding my MVV Exam , i have done the exam more than 40 days now , i called the embassy they advise 8 weeks to get the result
anyway we don't have other option except wait .

i would like to ask how much time the procedure will take to get my MVV  and could travel ?

How many weeks or days did u wait for the approval from the IND.?

Actually i just made the exam . What does ind mean ??

Hi karam ' you will get your result with in 8 weeks moreor less  and when you get it what u need to do is prepare your marriage contact  translated and legalized  copy of   your wife passport but before that your wife there will need to pay arround 200 euro or bit more and she will get a letter that now u can call for an appointment better not to call make it online "  it will take arround 10 days to 2 weeks to get ur mvv but my advice don't depend on the tracking number beacause most of the time it will give wrong answer  go to the embassy after 10 days your passport will be there with your mvv " good luck ☺️

ind is the responsible for the exame and the result

Thank you amal . Appreciate ur kind advice
We already translated the marriage certificate . My wife she works in NL but she stay in her family house . I guess we need to get flat under her name or what ?? We just new married and it is hard to live fare each other . Do u know how much time does it takes this formalities ??
Thank you again for ur help

karam13 wrote:

Actually i just made the exam . What does ind mean ??

IND is the Dutch International and Immigration Dienst (service) who take in all the applications about visa's, work permits and all sorts of residents and approve the applications.

They have a website where you can find all the information you need, there is also an English version available, www.ind.nl

karam13 wrote:

Thank you amal . Appreciate ur kind advice
We already translated the marriage certificate . My wife she works in NL but she stay in her family house . I guess we need to get flat under her name or what ?? We just new married and it is hard to live fare each other . Do u know how much time does it takes this formalities ??
Thank you again for ur help

Normally yes but depends on which area she lives, it can take a while. Therefor she needs to start searching as soon as possible.
Maybe its possible to live together in her parents house if there is enough space and if they agree of course.

No akram she doesn't need to show home contact on her name just salary paper that she s having work to afford both of u and also she will need your birth certificate translated  and once u goer ur result it will take 3 to 4 weeks to get the mvv visa on ur passport

Much appreciated .  Shall i call the embassy to check this info ? Or it is for sure ? Thanks alot

I'm sure about  all I said don't worry" you don't need to call u will get all the informations once you wife PAy and get the letter that notify u make the appointment this letter will have all the info that u would need" but from my experience u will need to send to your wife copy of ur marriage contract "copy of ur birth certificate " copy of ur passport  as she will need them there after you get ur result so if she has them bfefore the result it will help you to save time when u get the result "she will directly send them  and pay and u get the appointment letter

Thanks alot for ur kind advice .

You are much welcome " if you need any farther information I'm here to help

Thanks  :)

Dag amal .  Hoe gaat het me jou ? I passed the exam thinks God . I prepare my file at this momen .  They need my birth certificate . I have to legalised it before i oresent it ? Actuall it is with my wife in NL but still need to be in arabic . She could do it from NL ? or i ve to get it and make it by myself ?? Please advise . Appreciate your kind support .

You need the English version of your documents. Arabic would not been accepted. The English version need to be legalised. Its best that you take care of it while you still in your country.

Dag karam" ik ben heel goed  dank je wel" Congratulations ' No karam u have to translate it here And legalise it in egypt " to cut it short for u " translate it { 2l es3af area} ministery of Health  Then legalise it in the Forigen Affairs And u Can get New  one here she doesnt need to send it for u

dank veel amal , actually i'm not living in Egypt , i work and stay in Dubai , i can not return to Egypt now due to my work , that is way i am asking if she could do this from NL ?
much appreciated your kind advice

Hi karam " Well "actually in this case I cant give you an advice u Can mail the embassy Or call " They Will give you the best Answer" And share your experience it May be useful for me And others

Hi Maha , sorry to disturb you , my wife went today to open the application , they asked for annual work contract , she has contract for 7 months renewal . they insist to have contract valid for one year from the day of application , majority of companies offer contract less than year as  per market .
do you think is it correct ??? could you assist to find maybe some body to help ?

Hi Amal! How many months did it take for the MVV application approval since the submission of your requirements to IND?

How many days did you you wait for the letter for payment after submitting the application?

Just wanted to thank the author for this post, as this was also our case.
We gave away our passports, received tracking numbers, then our requests got stuck at "sent to the regional back office". After a week we came to the embassy to check if anything could be done to expedite the process. Only then they confirmed that our passports were sent to Jordan, and we should wait.
After another week, while our request still appeared as being "processed by regional back office" we received a call from our local embassy asking us to come pick up our passports.
All in all, took us 15 days. Don't rely on tracking.

You are Welcome " Thats Why we are here to help eachother And Exchange experience " Good luck

After being more than month and half in Netherlands, decided to check status of my "application" on this site: https://www.vfsvisaonline.com/Netherlan … nding.aspx

What do you know, it's still "You application is in process at the regional back office". It even didn't disappear. Probably will stay like that forever.