How has your life changed in Romania

Hello everyone,

Has your life changed since you moved to Romania? If so, in what way?

Tell us more about all the changes in your life regarding your family, job, or friends. What about your frame of mind? How would you define your mood?

Leisure activities improve our health and social interactions. How much time do you dedicate to leisure activities and networking nowadays?

Would you say that your standard of living has improved in Romania? What income differences have you noticed?

On a scale of 0 to 10, tell us how much your expatriation to Romania has transformed your life (0 = no change, 10 = dramatic change).

We look forward to hearing from you!

Priscilla

Yes indeed. I try to classify reasons in hierarchic order comparing Australia and Romania in reference:
1. I found in Romania real friends, mostly with high intellectual level, in Australia narcotics are the the communication media.
2. I Romania you can enterprise actions and you are helped by community, in Australia society punish for this actions.
3. In Romania there is no censorship, in Australia not even recorded letter cannot travel free, making impossible communication.
4. In Romania you can eat real food, in Australia is hard to find proper food with good taste.
5. In Romania there is no racism and xenophobia as Australia has.
6. There a limited corruption level, in Australia is total corruption.
7 You can easy find job in Romania, in Australia is impossible.
8. You can have touristic places in Romania, in Australia y limited.
See you later.