Indian to marry Romanian in Romania

Hello,

I am a indian citizen and planning to marry my girlfriend in Romania. I have already got my CVV visa for Romania.

For the documents I have my original birth certificate aposittle by MEA.
Single status certificate aposittle as well.
And I know I have to do medicals in Romania when I arrive there for fit to marry. And rest of the requirements  I would need to do in Romania.
Can anyone please assist if there is anything else I would need from India before I travel.

Also is No impediment certificate same as single status certificate.??

Does Romania accept single status certificate or No impediment certificate ??

Would really appreciate you help with information.

in which city you are planning to come?

Hello. I read ​that "No impediment certificate" is a declaration issued by your embassy in Romania. But i am not sure. I also read that, if a country have no embassy here, foreign citizen can sign a self-declaration to the notary to replace that "No impediment certificate".
But on several courthouses sites i did not notice they ask such document called "No impediment certificate". I would ask to the embassy first. Your girlfriend can inform in courthouse about documents needed. You can marry only in the city she has residence, so ask there. Or i think you can marry in your embassy.
You will need an interpreter for marriage. Also will have to translate your Birth Certificate and No married certificate in romanian. Any document is valid only 3 months, unless a validity date is mentioned on it.  Also you can declare to a notary what name will have after marriage. I think you should mention also under the law of which country you will marry. Again, i am not sure, but the notary will tell.
May i ask if your visa is for 3 months? I am asking becasue i also want to invite my girlfriend here and i don't know if CVV visa for 3 months is easy to obtain.
Sorry for my english