New in Ploiesti - Mosque and Halal Food

hI,

i recently moved to ploiesti on a work assigment. i was wondering if any one knew of any mosques and halal serving resturants here in ploiesti. Also if there are any Indian / Pakistani community members here that can get in touch with me.

any help will really appreciated

https://www.google.co.id/search?sourcei … .14693j0j4

I'm not aware of any halal restaurants or mosques in Ploiesti, you likely might have to make the short run to Bucuresti for those, as there's a larger and more diverse community there. 

Perhaps some other local members have more info?

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

thank you for the reply. I guess i will have to hike to bucuresti every Friday.

Perhaps you can get in touch with the Pakistani embassy in Bucharest who can help you in your cause. There are a few Indian restaurants in Bucharest but in my opinion most of them are over priced.

You'd be better off to go to Naser restaurant which gives you better value for your money and taste. And this is coming from a person who can relate to your taste buds.

Dear fcbayern84

thank you for the suggestion, but i am in ploiesti work all days so i was looking for a solution closer that i can go to at least once in a day.

prehaps when i go to Bucharest i will give it a try

Thanks

thank you SirNookieOMighty for your suggestions

izhar87 wrote:

thank you SirNookieOMighty for your suggestions

What suggestions?  :/ Maybe you could please share as well so others can benefit.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

here you go....

I highly recommend Naser and also Edessa, the turkish palce.

I haven't been to Edessa but Naser is definitely well worth a visit. The last time I was  there the food was fresh and tasty.

There are so many halal food in Bucharest and also masjids and there is one halal food in ploist shopping center top floor it's call come thing like mespotania.