Therapy work - where best? Reiki, Future Life, Mind Focus

I have been in Malta for just about 2 years now and have a good job in St Julians.

Thing is I really want to restart my Therapy work, does anyone know of a group i can contact or work with? Or even a clinic I can work from.

I am a Master/Trainer in Reiki, I am a Future Life Practitioner and also highly practiced in PLR, Hypnosis. Additionally i work with crystals for clearing blocks and am 'the devils therapist' when it comes to getting you motivated to achieve your full potential. I will ask you questions your friends and family dare not!

All help gratefully received, if its really good might pick a winner for a free Reiki session - just the one though.

Thanks, most grateful. I wish you all enough.

Hi mgj ,
Why dont do you contact "Hilltop Gardens" in Naxxar .... A private complex with medical facilities for the ill and aged....  Also private apartments for "seniors" who want to live an independant life with'facilities Available.
Iwould really like to meet you as i might have quite a few private clients  interested in your therapies and other contacts that might be interested in employing  you on a full-time basis
Let me knowhow I can contact you ....