British Freelance Writer Looking to Make Friends in Budapest

Hi everyone,

My name is Leon, I'm 26 years old and Freelancer from the UK. I've just recently moved to Budapest and I'm very eager to branch out and meet new people. I'd describe myself as an open, friendly and carefree type of person with a keen interest in both sports (mostly football) and all things geeky (gaming and tech).

If like me you're new to Budapest (or perhaps a local) I would be more than happy to meet for a drink (or two haha) and have a laugh.

Kind regards,

Leon

Hey Leon,

Im arriving in Budapest around Midnight tommorrow sunday monday morning.

Do You fancy going to the "Hello Baby" Night Club,just down the road from the Avenue Hostel?

Or could meet you at the Avenue Hostel  12.15 where i will have my own Wine.

I have an interesting app designed to enable Remote Freelance work to be more efficient,it contains a location detector,has the ability to enable video or voice calls,send files messages,voice mail and a screen share for multi-conferencing and monitoring a teams workflow.

Would also be interested in discussing Script-writing commissions in the future,if you are interested. **

Best,

Laird.

Hiya,

I am a Brit (from London) looking to move out to Budapest with my business next year - I would be really interested to hear how you have found the transition and whether there are any tips you could give me in return for a beer/coffee.

Many thanks!

hello,

May I ask what writer you are? We are looking for children book writers for a visit to a British primary school in Budapest.

UP! ? :)