Best usages and practices in Oman

Hello everyone,

Living in Oman means learning new ways of doing things and incorporating to your daily life unique practices.

We invite you to share unique practices, tools or methods that could also make a difference in other countries.
Here are a few examples of the best practices found throughout the world. In France, a health chipcard makes medical procedures easier and faster. In Japan's train stations people queue patiently and orderly. In most parts of North America drivers can turn right at a cross road, even if the traffic light is red. And many countries manage their waste with sorting techniques and colored bins.

What about you? have you found innovative and useful practices or services that make daily life simpler in Oman?

Thank you for your contribution.

Priscilla

It's really wonderful so many  natural  in oman.

Hi Niraj,

Thanks for the feedback, could you give some examples of things or habits that are much easier  to do here in Oman that back home ?

Thanks,
Bhavna

Yeah... Oman is very good for living in the aspect of calmness and Neat & clean country.

In some aspect the living cost is bit high than my home country tat is India... Still it is worth for paying to live in Oman.....

Every Friday we (I and my other colleagues) plan a trip...In last few months i experienced lot of natural things to enjoy in Oman...particularly  like Wadi bani Khalid, Wadi Shab, Qurum Beach, Jabel Akdhar and Wadi Al arebien....