Planing to move to Turkey, pleaaaase advise

Hey everyone,

I'am a Moroccan girl living in Casablanca and I would like to move to Turkey as part of life adventure, I speak fluently Arabic, French and English and I'm wondering if it would be possible to find a job there, I know that the situation of the country is a kind of complicated right now however I really want to do it as a challenge and a new experience, please share with me your advices and recommandations, any questions or remarks are welcome.
thank youuu  :thanks:

يعني هدفك الأساسي هو العمل ؟

شو هو تخصصك ؟

Hello Ammar, thank you for your answer.
Yes that's right, my speciality is accounting and financial management...

بهذه الحالى أفضل شي الالتفات المنظمات الدولية باعتبار لغتك جيدة لأن العمل في المؤسسات التركية صعب وقليل الدخل بالنسبة للمهاجر ولكن بالنسبة للاتراك ربما يكون جيدا لوجود ميزات اضافية لهم

بالنسبة للمنظمات الدولية ممكن ساعدك بهاد الشي لما تقرري السفر باعتبار عملي بهاد المجال ولكن كباحث ومستشار قانوني ...

وأظن تخصصك مطلوب بشكل كبير

Hello everyone,

@ Ammar1984, please post in English so that all members may understand. You are on a public forum.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

That's kind of you Ammar, so if I understood well it's better to orient my researches to multinational companies which give more opportunities to foreigners compared to Turkish companies, that's good point. well let's say that I already took the decision to move to Turkey but I cannot do it before I have at least found some opportunities there then I can travel to take interviews, I do not want to take advantage of your kindness but you mentioned that you can help me and I'm really grateful but how can we proceed?