The best place to live near water for expats in turkey 😀

Hi everyone can you let me know what cities near the water are good and welcome expats? I'm originally from Australia but with my husband and family in Iran and honestly my Turkish language skills are as bad as my Farsi 😂😂 I do have a young daughter who would be school age by the time I'm in turkey an area with good international schools would help 😀 Thank you

Hi,

Antalya, especially Alanya, Muğla, İzmir are the best suitable seaside cities for expats, which social life environment is more liberal than other Turkish cities. Also, at the last times, Yalova is preferred by foreigners especially due to its proximity to Istanbul.

Thank you 😀

Depending on your interest in the urban area size:

Istanbul: Gigantic / population: 16 million
Izmir: Big
Antalya: Small

Hi is Antalya better if you have children? I am looking for an English school 😀

I just moved to Antalya and I absolutely love it. I have 3 children and a few schools in mind but will not send them until they can go in person as online schooling proved to be difficult in the US for my kids so I switched to homeschooling.
Antalya is so beautiful, family friendly, cozy affordable, and you not only have the beautiful beaches but the gorgeous Taurus mountains. You get the best surrounding you and the city is modern enough and there are so many things to explore. We are still busy trying to settle in and finish some things on our villa. We bought in Dosemealti which is more of an up and coming suburb but extremely close to everything 15 min drive to Konyaalti beach and also at a higher elevation so it is a little cooler than the city and less urban.
I speak very little Turkish but when you jump into life here, you start learning more and more.just out of necessity. I haven't yet networked here with other expats as we are still focused on all the things going on to get settled.
Feel free to message me if you would like more info. But I think this was the hardest but the best decision we have made for our family.

Dear concerned, Istanbul is the best place to live.

Hi Mrs, do you need an aupair ? For your kids

That's a tough question as such a personal choice.
Bodrum is a lovely place, with beautiful surrounding areas, but not a city. Great people, chilled. Schools, I believe pretty good. There is an American private school there also.Lived in all year, Izmir not far, infact Istanbul isn't that far away. Airport not far.

hi there, if you feel in need to learn turkish from the beginning check out my channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNGOAF … zZ8Ipp2saQ

Hi thanks for the info about Antalya for our move we are looking at turkey or Tenerife in the Canary Islands I'm an Aussie currently in Iran so was looking at a close country if my new business here picks up turkey is the closest thought to be honest I find learning Spanish easier than Turkish 😂

@Zainabali1512

ESA

Dear Sister Zainab, please give me your whatsup number or email address to discuss with you your and potentially our decision to move from. usa to turkey,  maybe Antalya

Jazaki Allah kheir