I'm new to Bordeaux... Friends, anyone?

My name is Dakota...

I've left my life behind in New Zealand where I was working as an international flight attendant for Air New Zealand; for life and love on the other side of the world. I am living in Bordeaux, France.. Now!

And would love to meet/make some new friends in this beautiful city!!

I'm also a designer, I specialize in designing jewelry. And I also do photography... If you'd like to see a little bit about me, please visit my blog: http://www.dakotad.wordpress.com

I'd love to connect with new people!!!

Anyone! :)

Merci,

Dakota :)

Welcome on board Dakota !

Thanks so much!

Ciao Dakota,

How are you? Nice bloog and beautiful pics.
Whereabouts do you hang out in Bdx?
We are new to here too. My bfd is from OZ. Wd be nice to socialize with Kiwi dudes over here.

Aloha

Sophie

Hi there! I live here as I was born here. Yes, I'm french and I don't know if you guys would by interested in meeting french people. One more thing : I've been in NZ two years ago to take photographs (I'm a photographer). It was one of my huge dreams to go there. I keep a really good feelings about kiwis and NZ and hope to go back there soon. I wanted (still want) to work there actually.
Anyway, if you want to meet a cool french guy who like to meet kiwis and prefect his english and share some good friendship moments, I would be very happy to do so.
Have a great time in Bordeaux :).

If you want to have a look at my work : yohanterraza.com

Hi drinkdrivedrop!

Welcome on Expat.com :)

Armand

Thank you Armand :)

Hi Guys,

I'm new to Bordeaux as well. I'm only here for a couple of weeks, but I would really enjoy meeting new people as well!

I'm from San Francisco, but I'm studying in Southern California right now. I majored in French back in college, so I'm here learn as much as I can about Bordeaux!

Let me know if anyone is interested!
- p

Hi! Let me know if you want to meet, I'll give you my phone Number.
Cheers!

Hi,
I am new to Bordeaux as well, originally from Australia. I am staying here until the end of August before moving up to Champagne to work, then hopefully back to Bordeaux again. I definitely need to practice my French (as it is appalling) but I would also just like to make some friends here.
I used to work in advertising but now I am studying to be a winemaker which is why I am over here.
Cheers,
Megan

Hello Megan and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will have a lot of nice contacts here.

Harmonie.:)

HI there Dakota,

Wow you are in Bordeaux and a kiwi! I lived in Auckland and had my first son there. We are in France now and about to move to India but I have heaps of friends in Bordeaux with kiwi connections I could introduce you to. We come to France every summer and always spend time in Bordeaux. I love Bordeaux and go out alot there and have been for the past 7 years. I also have several friends who work for Air NZ that you probably know...
Am about to head to India but will be back to Bordeaux soon. Maybe we could catch up privately off the forum. So fantastic to hear theres a kiwi in Bordeaux!!!!!!
PS check out my funny blog too btw about travel!

Queenie

Hi all,

I have just moved to bordeaux for a new job, and I would like to meet new people. I lived in the UK for a year, so getting in touch with english-speaking expat would be a nice way to practice my english and make new friends!

cheers

Is this Dakota from Raglan? its briar barry

Hey Briar. Yep its me. Are you in bordeaux??

Aloha Raglan dudes, are you watching the Rugby on Sunday? do you know anywhere in town open for breakfast and...beers...and Rugby?

Hey Sophie,

I'm also v.keen on watching the rugby on Sunday! There's a post up with some places that are playing the game but I would not have a clue if any are good, I live a bit out of Bordeaux so basically have no idea on what the places are like...

I'm thinking it would be pretty choice to have a bit of a kiwi crew for the game!

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=110675

yeah i sure am, just here for another 5 weeks though and then back home.

Hi everyone! IŽm Ulrica and I just moved to Bordeaux to study french for a year. I donŽt know that much though, when I came here I only knew a few words, now I can speak a little but is nowhere near fluent. IŽam originally from sweden would love to meet new people, both french speakning and english speaking, for coffee or a glas of wine. Send me an email if youŽre interested!

Hello Dakota,

Can you call me on my phone : 06 61 61 36 75
I need a person like you for because of my travel business, i would like to have a discussion with you. May be it would be one opportunity for you too !
Sorry for my english... hope it is not so bad !

Marilyn neel