Canadian in Bordeaux for one month!

Hello all!

Zoe here. I am a 25 year old from Canada. I am here in Bordeaux for one month (until Sept 20). I am taking a language class to improve my very poor French (I am quite terrible but I want to learn!).

It would be refreshing to hang out and speak English because trying French all day Is tiring for a beginner.

à bientôt!

hi Zoe, welcome to bordeaux!
my name is Ian, if you want someone to chat to or need a helping hand in the early days.
have a super stay here

Thank you! How long have you been living in Bordeaux? Any suggestions of things/places to check out?

Hey Zoe, it would be great to hang out :)
Welcome!

Hi zoe! I am a kiwi here  in Bordeaux for 4 months now. I go to language school here also, which one are you going to? I live near jardin public, whereabouts are you?
It would be cool to meet up, practice our "poor" french together and speak English of course!
Andrea.

I also live next to the jardin public! I am at Alliance Française to learn the language? You? Yes it would be great to meet up!

Zoe

I am at A.F. too!!
I live just off rue fondaudege, maybe you cross it on your way to A.F.
What level are you staying at?
When are you are free to meet up?

Awesome!

I am in level A1.2 .. I was placed in 2.2 but I asked to be moved down a couple because I am so terrible in conversation. You?

We could hang out after classes sometime this week?

Cool ok, will pm you...