Mexican looking for a Job

Hi everyone! My name is Paola Hayashi, I am a 26 years old mexican advertiser; currently I work at a global advertising agency in Mexico called Publicis Groupe (french) but I am arriving to Lyon on January 2017 and will stay there for a year on a vacance-travail visa, so I am looking for a job.

I have a 90% english level and I am a beginner at french, so I understand it would be hard to find a job on my industry, so I would be happy to receive any kind of advice or even offer to work in Lyon.

Thanks a lot!

Hello Paola,

Welcome to Expat.com

Feel free to drop your ad under the Advertising job vacancies in Lyon section of the website.

Good Luck  :)

Christopher
Expat.com

Thanks a lot!

Hi Paola,

A lot of international companies have offices in Lyon so it won't be too difficult to find a job where you don't need French.

Have a look at the most popular job websites in France such as Cadremploi, RegionJobs, Keljob, and Monster. There is also a good website similar to the American Craigslist, called LeBonCoin which is free and easy for anyone to post job offers. There are a lot of adverts on this site so you will have to search through a lot of pages before you find anything suitable. The other sites are useful though because you can narrow down the search just to your area, Lyon.

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

Thanks! This would be very helpful!

Have a great 2017!