Lyons got talent! Seeking english language trainers

Who we are:

-ILTC Lyon is a well established language training company (over 25 years in existance) who offers training to professionals
-Interested in recruiting native english language speakers to join our exciting and creative team

Who you are:

-A native english speaker, or completely bilingual speaker who has a passion for english
-A team player who likes to get involved in every aspect of the training process, from set-up and production, to showtime, to the final follow up
-Full of ideas, and looking for something new

If you know you've got what it takes, and all you lack is the opportunity, then we want to meet you! Please reply to this post.

Hi iltcHR, and welcome on board,

could you please post in the Lyon classifieds > jobs ?

Thanks

Julien

Hi

I'm hoping to move to Lyon within the next couple of months.  I am based in London, and am a native English speaker.
I am a qualified teacher - I teach English to adults.
Do you still have vacancies?  Could you please let me have some more info?
Many thanks

SR

Hi, I am an American staying in Lyon. Please let me know if you are still looking for English teachers. Thank you!

Hi, I'm from Sweden but I am completely bilingual and very interested in the opportunity to work as an English teacher here in Lyon!

Cordialement
Adam

Hi there, Im a qualified secondary teacher from New Zealand (9yrs teaching), moving to Lyon on the 3rd of September looking for teaching work. In Lyon do see something new.