English teachers in Lyon

Hello Lyon!
I am looking for two experienced English Language Instructors (EFL) for face to face lessons in companies
Please contact me for more details
Mary :)

Hello there! I'm an English teacher for adults (ESL) I'm currently in Australia that is where I'm from and I would like to get a sponser visa to teach English in France, would it be something you'd be in looking at? I'm a qualified primary teacher in Australia and I lived in Paris 6 months ago for 2years. Please let me know if your intreated.
Regards,

Katy

Hi Mary,

I am experienced in teaching EFL. I am moving to Lyon soon with my family. Maybe you can give me more details about this job. Thank you. Looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards,
Karen KK

Hello Mary,

I am an experienced ESL teacher and is currently working in Thailand. I am planning to move to France. It would be easier if I have already a company to help me on my documents needed in going there. I have been an ESL teacher to adult students for more than 4 years now. Hope to hear from you.

Sugar

Hello,

I am a native English speaker and trained teacher. I am free to work in July and August and would be a pleasure to assist with this.

I live in Ecully, currently an MBA student in EMLyon Business School.

Let me know if the job is still available.

Best,
Maryanne

Hi there,

It's several months since your post - are you still looking for teachers?

I'm a teacher with a languages degree moving to Lyon in August. Looking for about 10 hours' work per week. My rate is €20 per hour 1:1, or €50 per hour for a group of up to 10. I teach immersion (speaking only on English during the lesson) but have a good level of French to speak to students who struggle/want different support.

Hi Shirley-Anne1983,

Welcome to Expat.com  :)

You can also post and ad in the Language classes in Lyon section of the website to that members of the Lyon forum looking for teachers may easily find your ad.

Good luck, ;)
Bhavna