Visa for German Language Course

Hi, I am Malaysian who planning to move to Germany by next year as I'm currently in a LDR with my German boyfriend for almost 2 years and now we are planning to get together and living together soon.

Therefore, I am looking for a language school to study German language in Brauschweig or Wolfsburg or Hannover area. If you have such kind of experience i would love to hear some advise and comment from you about the visa application and the school for the language course.

Hello, I've read your post regarding the language visa in germany. I would just like to ask if it is possible you can share your experience? Because I'm applying for a language visa as well, and I'm feeling really anxious about it. I would love to hear some of your advise, comment or experience. Thank you :)

The OP posted only that one message over a year ago and has not been seen since. I think it is unlikely you will get a reply from him.
You should better approach the language school you enrolled it - they can certainly help you apply for the visa!

Thank you. At the back of my mind I was hoping he would. :) At least i tried. But thank you though.. I have filed my application to the German embassy already and will have an appointment tomorrow. Feeling nervous. hehe. Wish me luck  :D I hope everything will go well. (finger crossed)