Ladies Soccer Team Club In Kuwait?

Hi there!
Am Not so new here in kuwait but am just curious on if there's any available soccer club  for women?From where am coming from I used to be a very dedicated striker in my team and we never loosed a single game, therefore I would find it so awesome to join in as soon as possible.
For the past two years has been ages to me coz I haven't been practicing soccer for quite along time.Soccer was my daily routine back home.
It will be my pleasure to receive your feedback asap!

Thanks😊

I have been for three years here but never heard or saw a group of females playing football as its "cultural" awkward here  ( not illegal though).

I know expats usually play volleyball in schools in the evening time.

Take the lead and start your own group :)

Hello, thanks for your response.
I'll take note and try to start a group.I hope there will be ladies interested though :/

I'm sure there are women interested, I am one.
So what happened? Did you find any?

Hey!
Thanks for reaching out. What happened is that I couldn't find anyone who was interested. It is a good gesture for you to come out raise your interest.
Let's hope we'll have more of us wants to join, then from there we can start the project.

Sure. Google alfatat sports club ,a club dedicated just for females In kuwait.  They have all kind of leagues from volley ball to soccer etc.  Go there and see what's up I'm sure they will help. If you want to know more about the club go to Instagram and dm ***  . She is the volleyball captain of alfatat sports as well as a player on the kuwait national team. I personally do not know her but I'm sure she can assist . Good luck

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal information on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello there!
Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it.
I sure will look into it.
Thank you

I'm interested in joining too

@mariyanaim004 i suggest you start a new post, this conversation is over 5 years old

Closed